Recently NO.1 releases the F4, the multi-sport mode bracelet.
It is a pity that the companion app Fundo Pro can only support English and Chinese, so does the bracelet. We received some feedback about this, it is important to include other languages in the app. So we’re now doing the translations. But not the bracelet, you know, there are only several words in bracelet, you can even guess the function via the icons. So we are going to release a new firmware for F4, to delete the words under the icons.
So if you receive a F4 with the words under the icons, if you mind the English display, you can follow this tutorial to update your F4 to a pure version.
- Download the Nrf Master Control APP and the firmware here.
- Extract the file, install the Nrf Master control app in your phone, don’t unzip the F4_20170826 firmware.
- Find the correct Mac address, connect it.
- After the connection is successful, click the Unknown service.
- Click the unknown characteristic
- Input the value 42, click send.
- Click the ‘X’ button, then refresh the app to find the DfuTarg, connect it.
- Click this button then go to this window to choose the firmware.
- Waiting for the update process
Done. If you failed to update, the bracelet will reset after 3 seconds it will boot.